Brian Ridley Personal Home Page
Brian Ridley, Personal Home Page
- Undergraduate: University of Toronto
- Graduate: University of Toronto
- Stratospheric/Tropospheric Chemistry/Dynamics
- Odd-nitrogen and related species measurements
- Organized joint field experiments to investigate remote tropospheric photochemistry at the NOAA CMDL station on Mauna Loa, Hawaii (1988, 1991, 1992)
- Editor's Citation for Excellence in Refereeing from JGR-Atmospheres, AGU
- Group Achievement Award: NASA Airborne Arctic Stratospheric Expedition
- Ridley, B. A., Recent measurements of oxidized nitrogen compounds in the troposphere, Atmos. Environ., 25A, 1905-1926, 1991.
- Ridley, B. A., and E. Robinson, The Mauna Loa Observatory Photochemistry Experiment, J. Geophys. Res., 97, 10,285-10,290, 1992.
- Ridley, B. A., S. Madronich, R. B. Chatfield, J. G. Walega, R. E. Shetter, M. A. Carroll, and D. D. Montzka, Measurements and model simulations of the photostationary state determined during MLOPEX: Implications for radical concentrations and ozone production and loss rates, J. Geophys. Res., 97, 10,375-10,388, 1992.
- Carroll, M. A., B. A. Ridley et al., Measurements of nitric oxide and nitrogen dioxide during the Mauna Loa Observatory Photochemistry Experiment, J. Geophys. Res., 97, 10,361-10,374, 1992.
- Ridley, B. A., J. G. Walega et al., Distributions of NO, NOx, NOy, and O3, to 12 km altitude during the summer Monsoon season over New Mexico, submitted, J. Geophys. Res., 1994.